Miss Hannah, Grandma Price, and I went to Mary Poppins musical at the Hale Centre Theater in West Valley. It was a delightful production! A gal I visit teach, Amy Keeler, was the cover photo for Mary Poppins though she wasn’t in this one. Isn’t she darling! The Theater-in-the-Round was super interesting and the sets were lovely.
Some of the memorable scenes:
– Statues that dance in the park. The silver guy was so tall… doing ballet and all sorts of tricks on that small stage with others around. Incredible skills though slightly made me chuckle with his outfit.
– Butler that had Kramer hair.
– Loved the Step in Time scene for some reason. All sorts of tap dancing going on to the beat. Bert really was great!
– Gorgeous Merry-Go-Round … lots of cheerful colors throughout too.
– So great that FAMILY heals and grows closer together.
Hannah: “I liked the Step In Time scene. I thought the nursery toys were creepy. Overall, I really, really liked it! It was fun to go with grandma and mom.”
One of my favorite songs was “Anything Can Happen if you Let it”.
“Anything Can Happen” video:
My mom sent this quote by Elder Holland. It goes right along with the dream, believe, work… and move forward… it’s onward and upward THEME!